Please Call or Email Us for Free Quote
You know your lawn needs a boost, but have you ever considered poking thousands of small holes into it to help stimulate growth? That's exactly what lawn aeration does! Robards & Sons Lawn Care Inc. is your local source for superior lawn aeration.
Get started with a
and lawn analysis!
• Core aeration - process of making
thousands of small holes in the turf
• Allows fertilizer, air, and water to reach the
root zone quicker
• Improving new growth and root
• Opens up soil, reduce soil compaction and
• Single pass aeration
• Double pass aeration
• Double pass aeration and seed
With all of these small holes in the turf of your lawn air, water and applied fertilizer has a greater chance of reaching the roots. It reduces soil compaction and thatch build up and improves root development and growth.